Briquette Press Machine For iron Shavings is applied to compress metal sawdust(steel, cast iron, aluminum & copper) into cylindrical briquet of high density to reduce burning loss in smelting, to make recycling & smelting easy & convenient. Cast iron sawdust, after pressed into briquet, can subsititute pig iron as raw materials.
1. This press adopts advanced mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integrated control, with automatic feeding device, floating pressing, so that the molding density of the product can be effectively controlled, protective mold release and general mold release are available.
2. The hydraulic system adopts advanced The plug-in combination valve block ensures continuous and frequent stable work of the hydraulic machine;
3. The mechanical stop positioning and stepless adjustment mechanism of the three positions of loading, forming and demoulding determine the stable and adjustable geometric size of the product. Equipped with oil cooling device.
4. It adopts PLC and man-machine interface for centralized control, and is equipped with mechanical limit device to ensure the consistency of products.
· Can the machine be customized according to our needs, such as put on our logo?
Surely the machine can be customized accoridng to your specific requirements, with your logo on is also available and region agents are welcomed.
· As the shipping period will take long time, how can you make sure the machine won’t be broken or damaged?
The machine is film wrapped / wooden pallet package, to ensure the machine doesn't get hit inside the container during long distance shipping, we use steel wire or woven belts to fasten the machine onto the container.
· About the aftersale service, how can you solve the problems occurred of your ove-rseas customer in time?
The machine warranty is 12 months, and during the warranty, we will arrange the international express immediately to deliver the spare parts to the customers; and we have abundent spares in sto-ck.
· After we place an order, will you arrange the installation of the machine?
All the machines will be tested before delivery, so they can be used directly, all you need to do is plug in power and fill in hydraulic oil; we also provide operating manual and shcetmatic drawings to help you install and commission. If you do need assitance, we offer you paid installation service with our experienced engineers to go to your place and get everything going, including training the customers' operators.