Metal balers currently on the market can be roughly divided into two categories: metal balers and non-metal balers.
Waste paper baler, waste baler, textile baler, waste plastic baler, straw baler, beverage bottle baler, etc.
Cardboard, cartons, shredded paper, cotton yarn, woolen balls, plastics, plants, sponges, wool, loose fibers, clothing, cloth, tobacco, plastics and other light foaming and loose material packaging.
Advantages of metal baler
The metal baler is suitable for the recovery and processing professions such as steel mills, foundries, scrap steel, scrap iron, and non-ferrous and ferrous metal training professions. Various metal scraps, steel shavings, scrap steel, scrap aluminum, scrap copper, etc. can be kneaded to grow square qualified charge. The entire packaging and shrinking process does not require heating, additives, or other processes to reduce transportation, exercise costs, and improve furnace charging speed.
(1) All models are driven by hydraulic pressure. Can choose manual or PLC automatic control operation.
(2) The device does not need foot screws, and can be equipped with diesel engines as power in places without power.
(3) There are two ways to unpack the package and push the package.
(4) There are eight grades of kneading force ranging from 63 tons to 400 tons, and the output power ranges from 0.5 tons/hour to 20 tons/hour.
(5) According to various factors such as customer-specific scrap metal materials, furnace mouth, etc., the size of the feeding box and the shape of the block of the Jinze Hydraulic Factory can be customized according to the user's material standard.
The above is the classification and application of the metal baler we shared today. If you have anything else you want to know, please come to consult and inspect.