Commissioning of hydraulic metal baler
1. Preparation before commissioning.
(1) Check the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical connections for looseness, and tighten the mechanical hydraulic and electrical connections.
⑵ Add lubricant to each lubrication point according to the lubrication requirements.
(3) Fill the oil tank with strictly filtered working oil, the amount of oil is generally 80% of the volume of the oil tank (YB-N46 in summer, YB-N32 hydraulic oil in winter), and add oil to the oil pump drain port.
⑷ The operator can start operation only after understanding the structure, function and hydraulic principle of each part of the machine in detail, and under the guidance of the installer of the factory.
2. No-load test run
(1) Turn on the power, loosen the system overflow valve to make the system overflow safely, start the motor (using the method of stopping immediately after starting), and observe whether the motor rotation is consistent with the oil pump sign rotation.
⑵ Start the motor and observe whether the oil pump is stable and reliable during the movement. Whether there is significant noise in the pump, if not, you can start the test work.
⑶ Gradually adjust the relief valve handle so that the pressure is about 8MPa, and follow the operation sequence. Perform a single action on each cylinder, observe whether it is running smoothly and without vibration, and gradually adjust the parallelism of the main pressure cylinder and the side pressure cylinder to the floor and the side frame, fix the main pressure cylinder and the side pressure cylinder, and hold them with the adjustment support The rear of the cylinder.
3. Load test
⑴ The load test can be carried out after the operation of the single cylinder is familiar.
⑵Adjust the system pressure so that the pressure is about 20-26.5MPa, tighten and tighten the nut (the pressure of the overturning cylinder has been adjusted to about 6MPa before leaving the factory, so there is no need to adjust it). Do several packing actions in order of operation.
(3) Feeding to the compression chamber, the load test is in the form of physical packaging, pressing 1-2 bags and holding the pressure for 3-5 seconds after the stroke of each cylinder is in place, performing a pressure test on the system and observing whether there is oil leakage . If there is, remove it after the system is depressurized.