How to maintain and maintain the briquetting machine
Since the briquetting machine is a hydraulic machine, coupled with the dust of the working environment, it has a great influence on the service life. In order to prolong the service life and reduce the failure rate, maintenance and maintenance are required. The following small series will introduce you how to do the maintenance and maintenance of the briquetting machine.
1. Don't use the equipment that you bought back. You should use the hydraulic oil to clean the fuel tank, because there may be impurities or iron filings in the fuel tank. Once you enter the hydraulic system, the consequences will be serious.
2. During the working process of the briquetting machine, it is found that the hydraulic pump (pump) and the overflow valve have noise, which cannot be eliminated after being exhausted. It should be found that the cause can be used after troubleshooting. Hydraulic balers, also known as strapping machines, tape machines or strapping machines, use strapping straps to bundle products or packages, and then tighten and combine the two ends by hot-melt hot-melt bonding. The function of the baler is to reinforce the packaged articles so that the articles are not scattered during the handling and storage during the storage, and should be bundled neatly and beautifully. If an actuator is slow to move without load and is accompanied by an overflow of the relief valve, it should be immediately shut down for maintenance (jiǎn xiū).
3. Regular maintenance of the briquetting machine. Waste paper baler has good toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving, low investment cost of equipment infrastructure engineering. It is widely used in various waste paper mills, old materials recycling companies and other unit enterprises. It is suitable for packing and recycling old waste paper and plastic straw. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs. Check the filter and replace it with new ones if there are too many impurities. Check if the hydraulic oil is deteriorated, missing or too much impurities. If there is a problem with a single hydraulic oil (Emerson), the performance of the equipment will be greatly affected.
4. Check the control cabinet for faults before and after commuting. Do a good job of dustproof, moisture-proof and waterproof measures of the control cabinet. It is best to prevent the control cabinet from being indoors.
5, check the column for wear or rust, should be regularly (dìng qī) on the column lubrication lubrication (lubrication).
6. Check the use of the mold, whether there is deformation or serious wear and tear. If there is a problem (Emerson), it is necessary to replace the new mold and clean the iron filings in the mold before leaving work.
7. Check if the screw is loose. Because the equipment will shake during the working process, loose screws will affect the stability of the equipment (interpretation: stable stability; no change) (The stability of).