Main points of metal baler Maintenance
Proper use of machinery and equipment, careful implementation of maintenance and maintenance systems, and strict compliance with safe operating procedures are necessary conditions for extending the life of the machine, improving production efficiency, and ensuring safe production. To this end, it is recommended that users establish maintenance and maintenance systems and safe operating procedures. In addition to being familiar with the machine structure and operating procedures, operators must also pay attention to the following points:
1. The oil added to the oil tank must be strictly filtered, and it should always maintain a sufficient amount of oil. When it is insufficient, it should be filled with oil immediately to avoid the noise caused by the air pump suction.
2. The oil tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the first cleaning of the filtered oil should not exceed one month. The used new oil is allowed to be used again after strict filtration.
3. Lubricate the lubrication points of the machine as required.
4. After leaving get off work every day, you should clean up the debris in the bin and keep the equipment clean and tidy.
5. Without learning, those who do not understand the structure, performance and operation rules of the machine shall not start the machine without permission.
6. When a serious oil leak occurs or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during the work, stop the vehicle immediately, analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and do not force it to run with disease.
7. During the operation or packing of the machine, no repairs are allowed, and the moving parts must not be touched by hand. It is strictly forbidden to press the materials in the bin with hands or feet.
8. When adjusting pumps, valves and pressure gauges, it must be carried out by experienced technicians. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, it should be repaired immediately or replaced with a new one.
9. The user should automatically formulate detailed maintenance and safe operation procedures according to the specific situation.