1. Remove debris or stolen goods from the machine once a week
2. Clean and maintain the upper slide, middle knife and front top knife once a month
3. Add a drop of appropriate lubricating oil to the surface of all cams and the connecting shaft core of the upper extension once a week
4. Make up for the oil in the gear box of the reducer once a year
5. Pay attention to several parts that cannot be refueled: send and retreat rollers, all belts, slip sheets and surroundings, electromagnetic clutch
6. Do not add too much every time you add oil to avoid malfunction of the micro switch due to oil immersion.