Maintenance and lubrication of the packer: the maintenance and lubrication of the machine should be carried out on a regular basis. First, keep the machine dry. Do not let it rain or put something with water on it.
Here is a reference:
(1) Remove the debris or dirt from the machine once a week
(2) Once a month, clean, maintain and lubricate the upper sliding plate, middle knife and front top knife mentioned in the previous section.
(3) Add lubricating oil to all (shaft, core) and bearing parts every three months, except for the above two maintenance.
(4) Replenish the oil in the gearbox every two years.
(5) It should be noted that several parts can not be refueled: a feeding and withdrawing roller. B all belts. C slide and its surroundings.
(6) Do not add too much oil each time to prevent the micro switch from failure due to oil immersion.