1. Wear tight-fitting protective clothing and cuffs before operating the metal strapping machine. The hem of the jacket must not be opened. Do not wear, change clothes, or wrap around the machine to prevent the machine from being injured. Safety helmets must be worn, braids should be placed in the hats, skirts and slippers must not be worn;
2. Before starting the packer, start the equipment for 3 minutes idling, and check whether the oil level in the fuel tank is sufficient, the sound of the oil pump is normal, and whether the hydraulic unit and pipelines, joints, and pistons are leaking;
3. When flipping the cover cylinder handle to the return position, push the flip handle. Every turn around the flip board should be cleaned in time to prevent jamming;
4. When packing, the operator must pay attention to safety, uniform filling and in place packing. The upper lid door should be closed before packing can begin;
5. The hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the specified position during packing to prevent valve blockage and insufficient hydraulic oil flow, resulting in motor overcurrent. For each action operation, the valve handle needs to be restored to the neutral position;
6. Close the door cover when stopping, then stop the motor and cut off the power;
7. After the packing is completed, all hydraulic rods must be retracted into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent dust from damaging the sealing ring and leaking oil;
8. Do regular maintenance work and find the place where oil leaks from the oil pipe immediately for repair.
9. If abnormality is found, the operation should be stopped immediately, and the cause should be eliminated before the cause is eliminated;
10. After the lid door is opened, it is strictly forbidden to press the door to prevent accidents;
11. The oil in the fuel tank must be strictly filtered, and often enough oil is maintained. The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced every six months;
12. Lubrication parts of the equipment should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift and the debris in the bin should be cleaned once per shift;
13. When multiple people operate at the same time, the division of labor should be clear to avoid the danger of misoperation. Those who do not understand the main machine structure, performance and operating procedures must not start the machine without authorization;
14. Stop the machine immediately when there is a serious oil leakage or an abnormal phenomenon occurs in the work. Do not look at the place where the oil is sprayed. Do not block it directly with your hands.