Technical requirements for plate shears
- Apr 09, 2020-
Shearing machine is a kind of shearing equipment widely used in machining. It can cut all kinds of steel plate materials. The commonly used plate shears are divided into three types: flat shear, rolling shear and vibration shear. Flat shears are widely used. The shears with shear thickness less than 10 mm are mostly mechanically driven, and those with shear thickness greater than 10 mm are hydraulically driven. Generally, the metal can be cut one time or continuously by foot or button operation. When operating the plate shears, pay attention to:
1. Before work, carefully check whether all parts of the plate shears are normal, whether electrical equipment is in good condition, and whether the lubrication system is smooth; remove the sundries such as tools, measuring tools and corner wastes placed on and around the table.
2. Do not operate the shearing machine by one person alone. 2-3 persons shall coordinate to feed, control the dimensional accuracy and take materials, etc., and make sure that one person shall command uniformly.
3. According to the specified shearing thickness, adjust the shearing clearance of the shearing machine. It is not allowed to cut two kinds of plates with different specifications and materials at the same time; it is not allowed to fold materials for cutting. The surface of the sheared plate shall be flat, and it is not allowed to shear the narrower plate which cannot be pressed tightly.
4. The belt, flywheel, gear, shaft and other moving parts of the shearing machine must be equipped with protective covers.
5. The fingers of the plate cutter operator shall be kept at least 200 mm away from the cutting edge and away from the pressing device. The protective fence placed on the cutting trigger shall not block the operator's eyes and cannot see the cutting part. The wastes generated after operation are angular and angular, and the operator shall remove them in time to prevent stabbing and cutting.
6. The flywheel, gear, shaft, tape and other moving parts of the shearing machine shall be equipped with protective cover.
7. Place a fence to prevent the operator's hand from entering the area where the scissors fall. It is strictly prohibited to pick up the waste materials on the ground during work, so as to avoid being injured by the falling workpiece.
8. It is not allowed to cut the quenched material or cut the material beyond the working capacity of the shearing machine.