(1) Remove chips or dirt inside the machine once a week
(2) Once a month, clean and lubricate the upper slide, middle knife and front top knife mentioned in the previous section.
(3) After every three months, except for the above two maintenances, add some lubricating oil to all (shaft, core) and bearings.
(4) Replenish the oil in the gearbox of the reducer once every two years.
(5) It should be noted that several parts can not be lubricated: a Send back with roller. b All belts. c Slide and around.
(6) Don't add too much every time you add oil to avoid failure of the micro switch due to oil immersion.