Metal baler safe use advice
The safe use of metal balers is recommended to ensure long-term use of the metal baler without failure.
1. Use a power source and gas source that meets the requirements of the metal baler.
2. The second half of the metal baler (close to the control button) is equipped with electrical control components. Under no circumstances should you flush the fuselage directly with water, otherwise there is a danger of electric shock and damage to the electrical control components.
3, in order to prevent electric shock, the machine should have a good grounding, please equip the metal baler with a grounding power socket.
4. Be sure to turn off the air supply and power supply before removing the metal baler.
5. After the power switch is turned off, some circuits in the electrical control of the metal baler still have voltage. When the control circuit is overhauled, be sure to unplug the power cord.
Things to be aware of when the metal baler is in operation:
1. During the operation of the machine, it is forbidden to put the hand or the head into the frame. If the head or hand is inserted into the frame, it will cause damage to the body by the baler.
2. When we remove the upper panel, we must first cut off the power switch, unplug the power supply, and then repair and adjust the machine.
3. Regarding the heater, the heater will be burnt if it is directly touched by a hand at a high temperature (about 230 degrees). We have to cool down for a while after switching off the power supply before returning to normal temperature.
4. Pay attention to some matters when using electrical components. For example, when repairing and adjusting the metal baler, be sure to cut off the power switch and unplug the power plug. When the power is turned on, touch the electronic control box and the transformer will have an electric shock. Danger. In addition, the external insulation is damaged, and contact with the body can cause an electric shock accident, which is very dangerous.