Shearing machine manufacturers take you to understand the characteristics of the shearing machine
CNC hydraulic shearing machine is a common shearing machine. What are the characteristics of the following?
The main features of the hydraulic shearing machine are as follows:
(1) The hydraulic shearing machine uses a rectangular lower blade and can be cut with four cutting edges to extend the life of the blade.
(2) Auxiliary tool holders are generally provided on the work surface of the shearing machine to slightly adjust the blades.
(3) The shear stroke can be adjusted, so that the segmentation shear can be realized, the shear efficiency can be improved, and the number of shears can be automatically counted, thereby reducing the workload.
(4) Use the stepless adjustment to adjust the gap of the blade to adapt to the thickness of different plates and different cutting needs.
(5) The shearing machine is welded by steel plate and loaded with feeding balls on the work surface, so it is very convenient to operate.
(6) The hydraulic system of the hydraulic shearing machine adopts the advanced integrated hydraulic system, which can reduce the installation of the pipeline and ensure the safety and reliability during operation.
The basic knowledge is divided into several parts to explain the hydraulic gate shearing machine, which is the adjustment of the machine, the maintenance of the hydraulic system and the precautions.
1. Machine adjustment
(1) If you want to adjust the edge clearance value, just press the adjustment button on the machine panel and adjust it according to the thickness of the plate to be cut.
(2) Press the shear angle adjustment button on the panel to adjust the shear angle, mainly to adjust the angle.
(3) When the left and right ends have the same clearance, adjust the top pull screw of the lower seat to adjust the uniformity of the cutting edge clearance.
2. Maintenance of hydraulic system
(1) Hydraulic circuit
a. Check the oil level of the fuel tank regularly. If the oil level is lower than the oil standard line, it should be replenished.
b. After the machine is officially used for 500 hours, the hydraulic oil needs to be replaced once, and the hydraulic oil is replaced once every 2000 hours.
c. The hydraulic fluid used must comply with the standard. The tank must be thoroughly cleaned each time the oil is changed.
(2) Oil filter
It should be cleaned regularly, and a solution such as gasoline or trichloroethylene can be used. When the machine is used for the first time, it should be cleaned once after 8 days, and then after every 30 days. In addition, if the oil filter assembly is severely damaged, it cannot be used any more and should be replaced immediately.
(3) Inspection of mechanical parts
For all fasteners, it should be checked once a week, mainly to see if there is looseness, but also to look at the lubrication and wear situation. If there is any abnormality, it should be dealt with in time, and then processed to continue to use.
(1) The operator should be familiar with the structure, principle and performance of the machine. If multiple people are operating at the same time, a special person should be responsible for the command to avoid accidents.
(2) Regularly inspect all parts of the machine to keep the work area clean and tidy, and the wire insulation performance should be good.
(3) There should be no debris or tools on the workbench to avoid rolling into the cutting edge and damaging the machine.
(4) When the machine is working, it is strictly forbidden to extend the hand between the upper and lower cutting edges.
(5) When the machine is used for the first time, after working for 25 hours, the nut at the pipe joint should be re-tightened, and then screwed once every 200 hours. The purpose of this is to prevent the machine from leaking oil.