1. Choose a good hydraulic oil, choose the right brand before buying, filter the hydraulic oil, clean the oil tank and valve block before filling;
2. After the equipment pressure is adjusted, it should not be adjusted at will. Once it needs to be adjusted, it should not exceed the system pressure;
3. Check the equipment for oil leakage before going to get off work, and solve it in time after discovery;
4. If it is a design problem, you should contact the manufacturer and let the manufacturer give reasonable suggestions for rectification;
5. If it is caused by damage to hydraulic components, the hydraulic components should be replaced in time.