1. Before disassembling the hydraulic cylinder of the metal briquetting machine, the hydraulic oil circuit should be depressurized. Otherwise, when the joint connected with the oil cylinder is loosened, the high-pressure oil in the oil return line will be sprayed out. The hydraulic circuit should be relieved by loosening the handwheel or pressure regulating screw at the relief valve, etc., to unload the pressure oil, and then cut off the power or power source, so that the hydraulic device stops operating.
2. When disassembling, prevent damage to the top thread of the piston rod, the thread of the oil port, the surface of the piston rod, and the inner wall of the cylinder liner. In order to prevent the slender parts such as the piston rod from bending or deforming, the stow should be balanced when placed.
3. The disassembly of the hydraulic cylinder of the metal briquetting machine should be carried out in a clean and clean environment to prevent contamination by surrounding dust, impurities and other dirt. The disassembled parts should be protected from dust (for example, the disassembled parts should be covered with plastic cloth, and it is forbidden to cover with cotton cloth and other industrial cloths).
4. Drain the oil in the two chambers of the cylinder before disassembling the cylinder of the metal briquetting machine.
5. The disassembly must be carried out in order. Due to the different types of hydraulic cylinders, the disassembly sequence is also slightly different. Generally, the cylinder head must be removed first, and the piston and piston rod must be removed. When disassembling the cylinder head of the oil cylinder, special tools should be used for the internal key-type connection key or elastic retaining ring, and the use of flat shovel is prohibited: the flange-type end cover should be pushed out with screws, and hammering is not allowed. When the piston and piston rod are difficult to withdraw, do not force them out, find out the reason before disassembling them, forcing them out will cause scratches.
6. After disassembly, check carefully to determine which parts can continue to be used and which parts need to be repaired.