Main classification of plate shears
- Mar 28, 2020-
Special plate shears
It can be used with other equipment to complete special purpose:
1. Plate shears for cold bending forming line: such as special plate shears for cold bending line of car longitudinal beam, production line of car side baffle, color steel plate forming line and other production lines;
2. Steel structure production line plate shears: mostly used for angle steel, H-beam automatic production line to complete the cutting process;
3. Plate opening and leveling line shearing machine: it is used in the plate opening and leveling line. It is a high-speed shearing machine designed to meet the requirements of high-speed shearing in the production line. The thick plate line is mostly hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, and the thin plate line is mostly equipped with pneumatic shearing machine. The high-speed line is equipped with flying shearing machine for continuous production with high efficiency.
Inclined blade plate shears
The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine form an angle. Generally, the upper blade is inclined, and its inclination angle is generally 1 ° to 6 °. The shear force of the inclined blade shearing machine is smaller than that of the flat blade shearing machine, so the motor power and the whole machine weight are greatly reduced, and the practical application is the most, and the shearing machine manufacturers mostly produce such shearing machines.
Flat cutting machine
The shear quality is good and the distortion is small, but the shear force is large and the energy consumption is large. There are many mechanical drives. The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are parallel to each other, which are commonly used for hot shearing of bloom and slab in rolling mill.
Multi purpose plate shears
1. Combined punching and shearing machine: it can complete the cutting of plates, and it can also cut the profiles, which is mostly used in the blanking process;
2. Plate bending and shearing machine: that is, two processes of cutting and bending can be completed on the same machine.